Authorized Teachers by Sharath Jois to teach Ashtanga Yoga according to the tradition of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, Gian Renato & Stefania will accompany you in a week of total immersion in the practice of Ashtanga Yoga open to practitioners of all levels:
– Mysore Program: 7 practices in the morning Mysore Style open to practitioners of the First Series and the Intermediate Series (adjustments up to the middle of Advance A).
– Introduction Guides for Beginners: step by step guided practices step by step to bring newbies closer to the practice of Ashtanga Yoga;
– Guides of the complete First Series with traditional counts in Sanskrit
– Guided Introduction to the Intermediate Series.
– 7 Pranayama practices
– 3 in-depth technical workshops dedicated to understanding of the deep integration between physical movement, energetic and respiratory in the key steps of the sequence, in the transitions and decoding of complex asanas.
Gian Renato and Stefania have been accompanying students for over 10 years practitioners discovering yoga practice in their Turin shala, Yoga Sutra Studio – Ashtanga Yoga Turin.
1 surprise opening class
7 morning practices
7 morning sessions of in-depth study on pranayama, philosophy, mantra and meditation
3 afternoon insights on asanas and adjustments
1 closing conference
Saturday, June 26 : arrival of the participants in the early afternoon
18-20 hours Introduction to the workshop and opening session
Sunday, June 27 to Friday, July 2:
7.00 – 9.00 Mysore Style or Led Primary practice with traditional Sanskrit counting or Led Intermediate and Guided practice for beginners
9.00 – 10.30 pranayama, philosophy, mantra and meditation
11 am brunch
Monday June 28, Wednesday June 30 and Friday July 2
18.00 – 20.00 technical class dedicated to complex asanas, study of key steps of the sequence and transitions
Saturday, July 3:
7.00 – 9.00 Mysore Style practice and led class for beginners
9.00 – 10.00 final conference
Air Conditioning, Cafe, Massage, Parking, Shower, Store, Toilet, Ventilation, Wi-Fi