A Night at the Ashram
with Paramhans Swami Maheshwarananda
Spiritual and global leader for humanitarian rights and world peace. Founder of the system Yoga in Daily Life.
Evenings at the Ashram cover important topics and practices for spiritual evolution, including a vegetarian meal and live devotional music.
Each evening will be a unique and authentic program. They provide all with the opportunity to experience the inner wellspring of joy and will leave you with a deep sense of fulfilment, that comes from touching your inner self.
The role of The Guru is to take you inward to realise 'who you truly are'
Schedule / Line up
FREE Evening - Monday 9th Feb at 8pm - 9.30pm
New Beginnings and the art of letting go
1. Thursday 12th Feb at 8pm - 9.30pm - Accept yourself to find your true self
2. Friday 20th Feb at 8pm - 9.30pm - Awakening the possibilities within
3. Saturday 21st Feb at 8pm - 9.30pm - Our own fears are our limitation, how to be free of them
4. Thursday 26th Feb at 8pm - 9.30pm - Living your potential
5. Friday 6th March at 8pm - 9.30pm - Giving to the world, your inner light is for the benefit of all
6. Saturday 7th March at 8pm - 9.30pm - Onwards and upwards: Transformation to a totally new being.